Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Book Club: My First 2,000 Men

Living with Mr G, I have access to the world's most twisted lending library.

Currently on loan, burlesque star and actress Liz Renay's book, "My First 2,000 Men"




Promoted as a tell-all, it does indeed drop names and rate famous lovers, but it's more than just smut. It has real heart.

I adore how Miss Renay, through 7 marriages, a conviction for perjury for not squealing on a boyfriend and more career ups and downs than anyone I know, through it all she remains the eternal optimist on love.

Love is what she's all about and she makes no apologies for embracing love and pursuing love.

My kinda broad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!