Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Advance to Boardwalk




Just got back from a fun-tastic 48 hrs in Atlantic City with Mr Taurus.

We didn't gamble but we saw sooo many sights:






Dino!














Feral Cats





Our View from the Showboat Hotel





Mr Taurus discovering cable tv



The Ocean


Where we sailed off to a magical fashion island:





Where Miss Ross lives:




And Lou Rawls keeps her company




And monkeys in banana print bow-ties and bears in "Gucci" tracksuits are on display








But we made it home in time for dinner at the "French Quarter Buffet"







And many, many drinks at the hotel bar (where it's always Mardi Gras!)





I don't think it's much of a gamble to say we had a blast!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!