Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farewell MD, Hello Again New York

My trip home is at an end. I've seen so many friends, eaten so much good food and bought too much clothing.







I thought about this Gernreich scarf, but $80! That be steep! And that print a bit too Boy Scouts for my taste.


(Rudi Gernreich scarf, $80 at Emporium Antiques, 301-662-7099)










I've seen my mom, which has been long overdue.












I've seen some cute kitties









And I discovered at a party that the best chip for homemade guacamole is UTZ wavy sour cream n'onion.


Fat Kid City!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!