Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Madonna at the Met Ball 2013



Madonna may be a lot of things, but she's never been one to miss an opportunity. The Met Ball's theme this year is Punk and Chaos and having come up in the New York post-punk dance and art scene, Madonna has a special proto-version of punk and how it affected the NYC scene














Mostly, though, this b*tch knows how to shut it down 





She is workin' that custom Givenchy (although the color choice of her Casadei shoes, hot pink, as punk is a little too Hot Topic in my opinion) 









And extra props for the padlock necklace with the very special duplicitous "M" in the signature Met font 



Sneaky sneak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!